Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rachel and Matt Engagement

I snuck Rachel and Matt away from their wedding shower on Saturday for a quickie engagement session. Rachel is one of my oldest friends, and as she is Rachel Tobits, and I was Lizzy Todzia, we had cubby holes next to one another in elementary school, lockers beside on another all through middle and high school, and when we both decided attend Boston University, we were only a couple names apart in the B.U. directory--even out of the 30,000 undergrad students. So we’ve been close, literally and figuratively, for over two decades! I am honored to be photographing Rachel and Matt’s spring wedding next month. In fact, Rachel has been “modeling” for me since college (I even dressed her in a flower crown and quilt for a photographic recreation of Klimt's “the Kiss." With her fairest-of-them-all fair skin, striking electric-blue eyes, and rich dark hair, she was one of my favorite subjects. But it was nice to break Matt in too, and it turns out, he is quite the dashing model himself!







No comments: