Thursday, July 03, 2008

Kate and Matt

Kate and Matt are just too cute. When I met up with them last winter, Matt, a police officer, was about to go on duty, and he pulled up in his cruiser in full uniform. He has actually been my contact leading up to the wedding (usually I'm in cohoots with the bride), and it's been sweet to see his excitment in the planning. He's not a small guy, and I loved this in contrast to Kate's tiny stature! She was surrounded by layers and layers of fluffy white, and at some moments, she seemed to disappear into it! Matt has such an adorable smile, and I loved observing his first sighting of his bride coming down the aisle--that smile didn't leave him all day! One of the sweetest moments of the day was when Kate had her dance with her father; he had composed and recorded the song just for their dance--I thought that was such a meaningful gesture. The reception was held at the Aqua Turf in Southington, CT, which was the site of my senior prom twelve Mays ago! I couldn't help but get a kick out of that. Many congrats to the newlyweds.











No comments: