Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Isaac: newborn

Introducing precious baby Issac! You may recognize his mom and dad from their maternity session images (a few posts ago), back when they didn't even know they were having a boy! Baby Issac was a little over a month old for this session, but you wouldn't know he was still so new, since he was so alert and had so much fun during our session. He followed me with those giant black-pearl eyes, and gazed up at his mom and dad with such contentment...I loved seeing sweet Aimee as a mother--she is so natural and calm with him, it was so sweet to see how she adores her little son. And what a proud Daddy Issac has! Eric was so excited for the photos, and he was up for any idea I had (laying on the floor for a "foot shot," baby nudes (fuzzy focus of course), "throwing" Issac up into the air (actually that was Eric's request). I can't wait for the moment when Issac squeals and laughs--I just know it will melt Eric's heart. And I have a feeling he'll be laughing soon--what a smart, alert little fella. I thought it would be nice to have some sleeping shots, but nope, Issac is too curious, and there was no way the little man was going to miss a moment. See for yourself below. Congratulations Aimee and Eric, what a wonderful little fella you have!










No comments: