Monday, May 17, 2010

Ladies in Red

I can't help but squeeze in this one more post of my lil' girls from last week. After Maeve woke up from her nap, we went to sit on the rocker on the front porch and cuddle. Her hair was all fluffy and curling, and she was in the sweetest, snuggliest, quietest mood. If you know Miss Maeve, moments where she is calm and still are extremely rare, so I grabbed my camera and seized the opportunity...amazingly, for a few minutes, she sat still and let me take her picture! She didn't quite smile, though she has started mugging the camera of late, leaning forward, squeezing her eyes shut and saying, "cheeeese." But she is never still long enough for me to capture those round gray eyes looking at me...So I just had to put a few of these up (including the "outtakes" montage at the end). The limelight was eventually stolen by big Sis in her favorite new red dress (she wore it three times in the last week, finally I had to wash it). These little lasses have stolen our hearts(I can't help but want one more--have to convince Matt he needs one more red-headed girl in the mix...or might we score a brown-head, or even crazier, a boy? Not likely :). But don't worry, my Bs & Gs, no babies during wedding season!



And here comes America's Next Top Model.




And of course...the montage. My particular favorite is the bottom middle. What a lady.

1 comment:

Anna Yu said...

Liz, these are absolutely adorable and ohhh, so precious! I love your personal posts, please, keep them coming, especially that we haven't see your girls for so long...That first image of Maeve blew my mind!
Great capture!!! When I read the line "no babies during wedding season" i started laughing - that is exactly what Tony says :)