Sunday, April 06, 2008

E.I.E.I.O Baby Gear

As a small business owner myself, I like to offer my support to other women who build their own businesses, especially businesses that feature artistic talent. I met Kerry through a friend of mine, and I have become a patron and big supporter of her "baby gear" business. E.I.E.I.O Baby Gear features a line of handmade baby products, including blankets, tummy pillows, and their specialty--a new mom must-have--beautiful handmade, durable, lined slings. I loooove my slings, and always keep one in my diaper bag. Even at nearly two years old and 23 pounds, Viola still fits in the sling. For infants, they allow you to cradle the baby close to you, so the baby has that "snuggled in the womb" security and closeness to you--but you can be hands-free! And for older babies and toddlers, they secure the baby to your hip, so you can get stuff done even when your child pleads be held. Anyway, we met up for a playdate, and I brought along my camera so I could provide Kerry with some images of the slings "at work" for a photo display she takes to craft fairs. Anyway, the kids were so cute that day that I've been meaning to post some of the images--as well as give a shout out to Kerry and her amazing products! If you are a mom, or know someone who is a new mom or mom-to-be, an E.I.E.I.O. sling is a must-have!








No comments: