Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Erin and Marissa Engagement

I met up with Erin and Marissa in their home in Jamaica Plain last Sunday, and scored some shots of the couple's adorable cats and Marissa in her element--making magic in the kitchen. Erin and Marissa are getting married this weekend, and though they were out of their comfort zones dressed-up and makeup-ed, they were dazzling in front of my camera! I love the contrast of Erin's fair eyes and abundant ginger curls to Marissa's swishy dark hair, olive skin, and dark eyes. We strolled through the just-starting-to-erupt-into-bloom Arboretum, and got some lovely shots under magnolia trees heavy with new blossoms. After some giggling, play-fighting, and Marissa's attempts at getting out of it, the shoot went beautifully--and I was able to capture the joy and tenderness that is so natural to Erin and Marissa. I can't wait to capture that dynamic again this weekend at their wedding!









No comments: