Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Debbie and Dan: wedding

Debbie and Dan were married at the Waterview in Monroe, CT on Memorial Day weekend, just after the setting sun peeked through the clouds for the first time all day. Debbie is the sister of one of my close college friends, and I was struck by how alike they look. Though I had only met Debbie once before, all day, I felt like I was looking at an old friend though my viewfinder. Like her big sis Marji, Debbie is smart, funny, sincere, and exceptionally lovely and sexy. I was joined by sweet and talented photographer, Liza Erario, who added her warm personality and eye for striking moments. It was a pleasure spending the day with Debbie and Dan and their wonderful families, and I'm happy to present some of my favorite shots from the day...




I couldn't help but grab a few pre-dress portraits against the red sofa.

I couldn't decide which shoe shot I prefered, so here's another.


Debbie and Dan's sweet first look...



A beaming Debbie captured by my awesome second shooter, Liza.

The Clark Eno Band was fabulous, as was gorgeous Marji delivering her clever, charming toast.




And lastly, the slideshow...Be sure to turn your volume up!

3 comments:

erica said...

love everything about this wedding. you just continue to get better.

miss you bunches

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

I love a beautiful Jewish wedding. Great work!

Will Tangorra said...

Wow Liz...gorgeous! That portrait against the red couch (4th shot down) is simply amazing! :)