Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Collin {newborn}

This is another outdated post, but I had to include a few of these. I photographed my childhood best friend Kelly's wedding on New Years Eve, 2009. And about nine months later, I found myself documenting another important step in her life, the birth of her beautiful son, Collin. Collin couldn't be more adorable, with his dark shock of hair sticking straight up, and his mother's perfect lips and nose. He was such a well-behaved little fella, while we moved him from spot to spot in Kelly's sunny new home. Seeing Kelly as a mother was so sweet; she is a natural! See for yourself...






1 comment:

Tara Lynn said...

The one in the red blanket is PERFECT! He is such a little sweet thing and I just love the color with his pretty dark hair. Love it :)