Friday, April 29, 2011

Tiny Adam {newborn}

While visiting my parents in Connecticut over school vacation, I stopped by the home of my childhood friend, and recent blushing bride, Melissa. She and her husband Dean had just welcomed a baby boy, Adam into their family. Big sister Charlotte was a charming little hostess, showing me around, sharing her toys, even photographing ME with her little pink digital camera (it takes actual pictures). She romped around the entire time, before exhaustion got the better of her and she fell asleep in her daddy's arms. Little Adam had less interest in sleep, despite our attempts to lull him for some sleeping portraits. Only when I had my coat on and gear packed up did he drift off--so I grabbed a couple more shots on the way out! It was so nice to spend some time with Melissa, trade "mom stories" and reminisce. I am so happy for you, Melissa and Dean--what a beautiful little family you have!








1 comment:

Tara Lynn said...

This little family is BEAUTIFUL! I love the little blue hat and how you captured these little guys' eyes. Gorgeous and heart felt as always.