Monday, July 13, 2009

Courtney and Eric

I have been waiting for Courtney and Eric's nuptials for two years, so I was more than thrilled to bop down to Falmouth (one of my favorite places to shoot a wedding) for their big day--and it was just perfect. Courtney is one of the sweetest brides with whom I have worked; we became fast friends right away, and have been emailing ever since she booked me nearly two years ago. Needless to say, the wedding meant a lot to me. I will be back to fully report on the event (and of course, share some of my favorite images), but for now, I am so excited to put up their slideshow to give you a lil' taste of the day's sweet moments!



p.s. Thanks to my dear friend Trish for suggesting the perfect song to compliment their story!

1 comment:

erica said...

okay, seriously, you are SOOOO good at what you do my dear. I love the formal shots (right up my alley) and that little boys outfit might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen.