Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aimee and Eric: maternity

Baby Issac entered the world a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to get him in front of my lens! But while he was still curled up in the womb last month, I had the chance to do photos of his wonderful parents. The energy between Aimee and Eric is just wonderful to witness. Eric is hilarious, and so positive and upbeat and ready to lend a hand--and he's up for anything. And sweet Aimee is just a ray of sunshine, so doing their maternity session was such a pleasure. I think I was able to capture their wonderful dynamic: the spark between them, the fun they have together, and the sweet adoration and tenderness Eric has for Aimee. I can't wait to show you pictures of their sweet little guy, coming soon!






I couldn't help but include this one...

1 comment:

erica said...

love the silhouette and the last one :)