Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maggie and John: slideshow

I am so excited to finally post Maggie and John's slideshow! You may remember this swank, sweet-as-pie couple from their colorful engagement session this spring. I absolutely loved getting to know them and observing their connection. Oh boy are they in love! Maggie just glows with energy and glam and spunk, and John has got to be the sweetest fella around. He adores his gal, and is just so kind and warm, it reminds you how wonderful and genuine some men can be (like my very own perfect amazing man :)...I will elaborate more when I post some of my favorite images from their Museum of Science wedding (hopefully it will be in the next decade--I am so behind!), but all you have to do is see their slideshow to get a sense of how creative and spunky they are (i.e. Converse, moustaches, the hair flowers Maggie MADE, etc.). I have to admit, I am totally smitten with this couple and their engergy, zest, passion for life and eachother...Make sure your volume is up so you can get the full effect. Oh and my girl Tara was with me, so these are a mix of shots by both of us...Enjoy!

3 comments:

erica said...

flippin amazing!!!!

Lisa C said...

so incredibly beautiful....
a thousand words by far!

Will Tangorra said...

Wow...simply gorgeous work Liz! The bridal portraits are my fav. I just luv Maggie's bangs and her birdcage veil. She's a stunning bride! :)