Monday, October 06, 2008

Megan and Paul Engagement

Megan and Paul hail from NYC, so we had one weekend to make their engagement session happen. Despite a pouring Saturday, the sun broke through early Sunday morning as we were making our way to the Arnold Arboretum for our shoot. When I first arrived, the grass was soaked from the previous nights' rain, and the branches were still glistening with raindrops. Megan and Paul are too cute; Paul has amazing green eyes, and Megan is so tiny and has a swishy, fluid head of hair that looks straight out of a hair product commercial. My too-fab-for-words friend Tara joined us for the shoot--a talented actor/director already, she is interested in also learning about photography, and had fun experimenting with my 24-70 (thanks for joining us, Tara!).









Megan and Paul, I can't wait for your wedding on the Cape on November 1st! It will be two weeks until my due date, but I just know the baby will wait for this imporant event. Many thanks to my friend Will Tangorra, who is going to join me in case ten hours on my feet puts me into labor :)

No comments: