Sunday, November 29, 2009

Erin and Chris: Sneak Peek

I can't help it, I have to post a few images from Chris and Erin's late fall wedding yesterday...I am aware that my blog is dreadfully boring right now. I have only had time to post slideshows, and this blog is BEGGING for some photos! A photography blog without any photos, how wrong....Please know I am absolutely aware of this, and that I will soon be posting all kinds of gorgeousness from the last few months....So for now, a taste from my most recent wedding. I was so lucky to have the pleasure of my friend Erica Ferrone shooting beside me--she rocked it out as always. Also, I got to work with the fabulous Kennon Shaine of Cupid Video Productions again (brides, you have to check him out--a wonderful mix of talent and personality!). I adore Erin and Chris, and I was super-excited because Erin happens to be my first red-headed bride (and as most of you know, I have a thing for red hair :) Erin and Chris were troopers and braved the very cold, very blustery evening yesterday for some photos as the sun dropped behind the trees...How adorable are these two? More to come soon!



2 comments:

erica said...

LOVE it!! I was so excited to shoot with you and can't wait for our weddings in 2010!!

Ken Shain said...

Beautiful work as always Liz! Glad we could work together again, and hoping to do it again in 2010!