Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lisa and Brendan: slideshow

I know, my blog is just slideshow after slideshow right now...I am still trying to recover from nine weekends straight of weddings this fall--so I apologize that I am so behind in posting my favorites from each wedding. I will get to all of them--it just might take me all winter :)

But for now, I am so excited to present Lisa and Brendan's slideshow! Their October wedding day was crisp and windy, but brilliantly sunny. Luckily, Lisa and Brendan planned time for photos before the ceremony, because the sun set while they said their vows at St. Mary's in Lisa's hometown of Melrose (what a beautiful church!). The reception, at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, was so much fun; I loved watching Lisa (she is a dancer, and her poise and agility are apparent in all of the photos) and Brendan (check out his crazy green eyes!) experience their wedding and their first day as husband and wife. Without further delay...enjoy!

(As always, make sure the volume is up so you can hear the song!)

2 comments:

mat gardella said...

great pics liz! I love the colors and especially the dock shots! I hope things are going well...
-Mat G.

Kathy D. said...

This is fabulous! It brought tears to my eyes. Where did that little girl go? Love you both, stay happy:) Kathy